INSTRUCTIONS BELOW FOR NACHOS
- Add oil, salt, dried parsley, chilli flakes, carom seeds with both the flours and make a soft dough with Luke warm water.
- Now, take lemon sized balls from the dough and roll out (like roti) thinly with a rolling pin, while rolling them dust some flour and roll them 10" size rounds. Puncture slowly with a fork.
- At this stage toast the rolled out roti lightly on both the sides for some time on griddle. Now remove the roti from the girdle and give it into a your desired shapes.
- Final stage, now deep fry the chips till beautiful golden brown, and drain on to a paper towel. Your chips are ready to serve.
INSTRUCTIONS BELOW FOR TOPPINGS
- Sauté the onions on butter.
- Add capsicum and cabbage now sauté for few more minutes .
- Add beans and salsa again mix well for 2more minutes .
- Now add cheese, salt and pepper while stirring continuously.
- Last and final stage, place the prepared chips in a large serving plate and pour the stir fry on it, and garnish with spring onions